WHOLE CUT - BLACK BEVELED EDITION
Wholecut lace-up is an emblematic model. It is made from a single piece of leather with only one visible seam on the back. Beveled Edition means the shoes are mounted on a special hand finishing leather sole, which is beveled, usually reserved for bespoke manufacturing.
We suggest you this style but remember that you can modify it as you wish:
Color : Black
Build : Good year welted
External : Box calf leather
Inner : Calf leather
Sole : Beveled leather sole with embedded metal caps
Inner Sole : Calf leather with exclusive foam insert
- To measure the length in inches of your feet, put your foot against the wall on a sheet of paper.
- Correctly place your foot’s heel against the wall, and check that the sole of your foot is completely flat and straight.
- Put a mark where the longest finger ends.
- Measures the distance from the end of the paper to the fingerprint, in a straight line.
- You shall add 0.2 to 0.4 inches (5 to 10 mm) to this measurement depending on how you want to be wore. You can compare it with the table of measurements at the top, and thus choose the exact size according to that measurement.