LOAFER - BROWN GRAIN
The loafer has long enjoyed its status as a classic footwear staple, but rarely does it connote anything trendy or exciting. But that image seems to be shaken up as of late, with slip-ons reemerging as a decidedly chic option.
We suggest you this style but remember that you can modify it as you wish:
Color : Brown
Build : Blake welted
External : Box calf leather pebble grain
Inner : Calf leather
Sole : Natural crepe sole
Inner Sole : Calf leather with exclusive foam insert
- To measure the length in inches of your feet, put your foot against the wall on a sheet of paper.
- Correctly place your foot’s heel against the wall, and check that the sole of your foot is completely flat and straight.
- Put a mark where the longest finger ends.
- Measures the distance from the end of the paper to the fingerprint, in a straight line.
- You shall add 0.2 to 0.4 inches (5 to 10 mm) to this measurement depending on how you want to be wore. You can compare it with the table of measurements at the top, and thus choose the exact size according to that measurement.