BALMORAL BOOTS - DENIM & BROWN PATINA
The Balmoral boots, while standing up, looks like a pair of oxford shoes. Only when you sit or walk that people will realize they are in fact boots. Therefore they are very comfortable and become very stylish when you add bi-colors. It is definitely a pair to own for shoes lovers!
We suggest you this style but remember that you can modify it as you wish:
Color : Denim & brown marble patina
Build : Blake welted
External : Box Calf leather
Inner : Calf leather
Sole : Leather sole with embedded rubber
Inner Sole : Calf leather with exclusive foam insert
- To measure the length in inches of your feet, put your foot against the wall on a sheet of paper.
- Correctly place your foot’s heel against the wall, and check that the sole of your foot is completely flat and straight.
- Put a mark where the longest finger ends.
- Measures the distance from the end of the paper to the fingerprint, in a straight line.
- You shall add 0.2 to 0.4 inches (5 to 10 mm) to this measurement depending on how you want to be wore. You can compare it with the table of measurements at the top, and thus choose the exact size according to that measurement.