DELIVERY FEES AND TIME
What is the delivery time for my order?
Deliveries are exclusively owned by our partner DHL. Orders are made and shipped from Spain, Portugal or Italy. Delivery times are:
- Europe: from 2 to 4 business days
- North Americas: 2 to 5 business days
- Africa: 2 to 5 business days
- Asia: 3 to 7 business days
- Middle East : 2 to 6 business days
For pre-orders, please note that the above delivery time starts after the manufacturing process; it is usually 4 weeks depending on the product’s features and specifications.
For customized products, the manufacturing process is condensed into 25 to 30 days.
Note that all the shoes displayed on our website are made to order.
What are the delivery fees?
We offer free worldwide shipping for all orders confirmed on thetis-shoes.com. Deliveries are made exclusively by DHL for Europe and DHL Express for the ROW. It allows you a complete tracking of your parcel.
What is your returns policy?
- Items must be returned within 14 days of receipt.
- Items must be unworn and unwashed.
- Shoes must be tried on indoors.
- Items must have all tags attached.
For made to order shoes:
- Made to order shoes cannot be returned.
How do I return an item?
- Generate and print the Returns Confirmation Document from your personal account
- Repack the item in the original packaging including labels, bags, etc
- Ship the parcel with proof of posting and proof of delivery (acknowledgment of receipt)
- Address for return will be mentioned on the Returns Confirmation Document
- You will have the refund within 15 business days after we received your item(s)
Can I cancel my order?
For pre-orders you are able to cancel any order as long as the sales is not closed. You will have your refund within 15 business days.
For customized products, once your order has been placed, you will be unable to cancel it.
How can I pay for my order?
We accept all the major international credit cards: VISA, MASTER CARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS and, depending on the country the consumer is located, we accept JCB cards, Paypal, amazon Pay, ApplePay, Samsung Pay, Alipay and BTC!
Is it safe to order online?
You can be assured that shopping on Thetis-shoes.com is safe and secure. We are a member of "Verified by Visa" and "Secure by MasterCard", providing additional security when using your payment cards online. We use industry-standard encryption systems for potentially sensitive information, such as your name, address and other critically sensitive information like your credit / debit card details. Information passed between your computer and our website cannot be read in the event of someone else intercepting it.
Why should I pay for a box?
We are particularly attentive to build a sustainable business and take every measure that we can. Boxes, for shoes, are most of the time thrown out and destroyed. By making it a €2 option, we just want to reduce the number of boxes we produce and ship which means reduce our paper consumption and get involved to the required shared effort.
The shoes I received are not exactly the same color as the one on your website, is that a mistake?
Shoes are made by hand by our craftsmanship and from leather which is live material. Colors and appearance are not the same from a pair to another, it is not a manufacture mistake!
What is the best way to care for a leather sole?
Walking on leather soles is a source of matchless ambulatory pleasure but it must be treated to special care.
The first thing to do to take proper care of your leather soles is to avoid jumping in every puddle you pass! Not because leather cannot tolerate water, but because it wears out much faster when wet. When your soles are wet, the most important thing to do is to let them dry: the slower they dry, the better. So never, ever place them near a heat source.
Paradoxically, when the sole leather is too dry, it also wears out more quickly. To address this, simply apply a dab of leather grease to moisturise them, massaging the leather with a soft cloth, once a month. If your gait causes greater wear on the tip of the sole, it might be wise to put embedded shoe taps on the toe of the sole.
How can I be sure of my size?
Our shoes are available from 4 to 16 UK sizes (37.5 to 53 EU, 5 to 17 US, 235 to 340 JP) and 2 width D and EE.
If any model require a particular attention we will display a message on the Size&Fit section. If not, you should considering your current size for men dress shoes.
Or try our app Feetsizr (available on Google Play and App Store) to be sure about your size and fit! App is connected with our Customization Atelier. We will require your Feetsizr ID just before order confirmation to have the perfect fit!
Do you have a guide between international sizes?
We do have a size chart available here.
Where are THÉTIS shoes manufactured?
Our shoes are exclusively made in Spain, Portugal or Italy depending on their specifications. For more information please visit the product page.
Why the manufacturing duration is so long?
Since our shoes are mainly handmade, with high quality materials, production and manufacturing take time! It is impossible to manufacture a high quality leather shoe in less than 4 weeks for simple models and 8 weeks for hand burnished shoes and exotic leathers.
Be aware that production and manufacturing take 5 to 8 weeks depending on the product’s specifications. Remember that it allows you to get a very good price that you will never find in any regular retail brand.
- To measure the length in inches of your feet, put your foot against the wall on a sheet of paper.
- Correctly place your foot’s heel against the wall, and check that the sole of your foot is completely flat and straight.
- Put a mark where the longest finger ends.
- Measures the distance from the end of the paper to the fingerprint, in a straight line.
- You shall add 0.2 to 0.4 inches (5 to 10 mm) to this measurement depending on how you want to be wore. You can compare it with the table of measurements at the top, and thus choose the exact size according to that measurement.